Friday 1 October 2010

Preliminary Contents


By creating this school magazine as my preliminary task it means that I was able to experiment with different sorts of software’s such as Microsoft publisher and Photoshop. By practising it meant that I would be able to learn quite a few of the functions which would be an advantage for me when it comes to my music magazine.
Also it means that I can then look back at this task and see what improvements i need to make and also incorporate these ideas into my final magazine.
·         I would think about the layout and design of the magazine instead of just placing text and images where I wanted to.
·         I would have to research on different texts and see which one are used as from the writing on this magazine it does not seem very professional
·         I would also make sure that I read through my work making sure there are not any spelling errors.
·         Id crop and edit my photos so that they take on a more professional look
·         I’d also have to think about the colour scheme as it is a very important aspect of a magazine.