Friday 22 October 2010

Week Seven

I have spent quite a lot of time on the research for my magazine so by next week I would have liked to have started the actual construction of my magazine. I have designed a mood board with various emotions that would reflect the genre R’N’B which I have chosen. I have also included images which might relate to the stereotypical aspects of a R’N’B music magazine. I have also been looking closely at different magazine covers as well as teh conventions of a music magazine. This would be very useful to me as it will allow me to see what needs to be included in a magazine and the effect that each of these have. By knowing what the conventions of a music magazine are it will then allow me to incorporate them into my own magazine.
I have also been looking at the competition for my genre of music and aimed to see how other magazines such as 'vibe' seek to draw in and attract their customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment