Friday 17 September 2010

Week Two



This is the week where I actually start producing my preliminary task. I chose the colour scheme firstly and thought about what colours best suit a school magazine. I then took an image which I thought would best fit in here. I was unsure of what the name of the magazine should be as I haven't seen many school magazines around. I looked to see if I could find any but there was only a few. I then decided on the name 'too school for cool' which is in contrast of the phrase 'too cool for school.' I thought that this would work well here as it would attract many students. I then asked people within and outside of my class and many said that it seemed 'catchy' so I decided to stay with this. I want the front cover of my preliminary task to be completed by mid next weeks so that I can then start on the contents page of my preliminary task. I do not want to spend too long on this task as it is only needed for me to grasp the basic skills for when it comes to creating my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment